Daydreamer Strap Midi
The Daydreamer Strap Midi by PASDUCHAS is made from a stretch cotton poplin that showcases an exclusive confetti style print. This classic and streamline style features a v-neckline and back detail with elasticated under-bust and waist seam detail. Secured by barely there straps and ties at center back. Tiered detail panels fall proportionately through to the flared midi length hem.
EXCLUSIVE PRINT ON STRETCH COTTON POPLIN 97% COTTON 3% SPANDEX
Designed & Made in Australia.
Pasduchas accepts payment via Mastercard and Visa only using the payment form as prompted throughout the ‘check out’ stage of this site. Our secure payment gateway is Netregistry, one of Australia’s leading e-commerce merchants. This processes all Australian credit card transactions.
Pasduchas purchases are fulfilled within 2 business days of payment, Monday through to Friday – excluding holidays. Orders are sent out via Australia Post satchel within Australia only ( Please allow an extra 3 days travel for parcels delivering into rural areas ) – No international shipping. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed within the next 2 business days subject to availability. Availability of products is not guaranteed. Pre orders cannot be cancelled as they are made to order for our customers and are dispatched as soon as they are produced for the customer. If you have ordered an item that is not available or that is delayed, we will notify you via email or telephone.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
|TYPE OF SERVICE||COST||DELIVERY TIME|
|FREE||3 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS|
EXPRESS ORDERS UNDER $300
|$10||1 - 2 BUSINESS DAYS|
EXPRESS ORDERS OVER $300 AUSTRALIA WIDE
|FREE||1 - 2 BUSINESS DAYS|
Once shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email complete with a shipment tracking number. To track your item please log onto http://auspost.com.au/track/. If you have a general shipping query please contact us at email@example.com. Pasduchas do not accept responsibility for delayed, lost or damaged items occurring while in transit. Should you experience this you should follow up with Australia Post.
Shipments sent outside Australia are sold exclusive of GST and may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be levied once your shipment reaches your country.
Delivery outside of Australia costs a flat rate of $25 for as many items as you purchase. Shipping is available to all countries, with some exceptions. If in doubt, please contact us.
For details of Customs charges please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances. For more information on whether your order may be effected please follow this link: http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page5549.asp
Pasduchas is not liable for your parcel once it is in possession of the freight company both within Australia or internationally. If you are experiencing unusual delays please directly contact the nominated freighting service quoting the tracking number provided by Pasduchas at time of dispatch.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Your PASDUCHAS purchase comes with a customer satisfaction guarantee whereby if you find your purchase doesn’t fit the way you hoped then you can exchange or return the item for a full refund (excluding the initial shipping cost of $9.95 if paid).
- To return your Pasduchas purchase, all you need to do is alert PASDUCHAS of your decision within 7 days of receiving your delivery.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an RA# and complete the returns form that will be sent out with your original purchase.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, unmarked and tagged exactly as the item was dispatched to be eligible for refund, exchange or store credit.
- Please note any returns that are sent back without an RA# will be 'returned to sender' and no refund will be issued.
- Sale items or items purchased using a discount code can not be refunded unless deemed faulty by our team. If your sale item or item purchased using a discount code does not fit the way you had hoped, an exchange or store credit will be issued. The introductory 'SAVE104U' code is exempt from sale terms and conditions.
- Final Sale items cannot be refunded nor credited. Exchanges are excepted on a case by case basis at the discretion of PASDUCHAS.
- In the event a return does not meet the set standards, PASDUCHAS reserves the right to reject the return.
- All returns are at the cost of the customer.
- Postage costs will be covered under the circumstance the garment is faulty or from error on our behalf. Please note the maximum coverage provided is $20.
- Refunds and replacements will be issued for manufacturing faults, however please note this may not include general wear and tear.
- In the circumstance the garment is deemed faulty, we require the original piece to be returned in order for the refund to take place.
While Pasduchas encourage you to secure our often-limited products, we also ask that you commit and are certain of your pre-order. We do not accept cancellations on pre-orders that are placed. Please consider all contributing factors when finalising a pre-order, including sizing, fit, colour, fabrication, date of delivery when placing a pre-order. With all pre-orders, Pasduchas commit to acquiring those items especially for you from the design team. If you find that the item does not suit or fit you correctly then the usual return policy applies.
If you don't love your item secured via Trunkshow all usual return policy applies.
It is of high importance to us that you feel secure while shopping online at the Pasduchas e-boutique. If you have any questions not covered here please contact us.
We accept payment via Mastercard and Visa only using the payment form as prompted throughout the ‘check out’ stage of this site. Our secure payment gateway is Netregistry, one of Australia’s leading e-commerce merchants. This processes all Australian credit card transactions. Pasduchas do not ever receive your credit card details and therefore the information cannot be stored. Beyond that, all other personal information submitted remains strictly private. Pasduchas does not share or sell information to third parties, nor use personal information for any reason other than its intended use. Once you make a purchase from the Pasduchas e-boutique you are automatically included in our updates, newsletters and correspondences. To request to have your name removed from these correspondences, please click on the unsubscribe button in the email marketing or email email@example.com.